RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT FILLERS
MORAVEK OFFER A UNIQUE RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT BOTTLE FILLER. IT IS PERFECT FOR SMALL BATCH BREWERY OR BARREL BREWING. IT IS A COMPACT COUNTER PRESSURE FILLER AND INLINE CARBONATOR WHICH PRODUCE WORLD CLASS RESULTS.
CW400 Inline Carbonator and Filler
The Moravek CW400 is an inline carbonator and semi automatic counter pressure bottle filling machine which can also be used for filling kegs.
The CW400 is widely used for small scale, low volume production of carbonated products such as beer, cider, hard cider, sparkling wines and carbonated soft drinks into a wide range of container sizes including glass bottles, PET bottles or cans.
- Wide range of bottle capacity sizes from 200ml to 2 litre
- Bottle size range = height 180mm to 340mm and Ø 140mm maximum diameter.
- Filling of glass and PET bottles (when fitted with optional PET neck lift supports)
- Wide range of keg sizes 5, 20, 30 and 50 Litre can be filled with optional attachment
- Filling of carbonated and still products
- Capacity max. 400 LPH
- Approx 450-500 bottles per hour on 330ml
Also suitable for research and development uses.