TMCI PADOVAN IS A COMPANY WHO SPECIALISE IN MANUFACTURING IN BOTTLE PASTEURISERS, PACKAGE WARMERS & COOLING TUNNELS USING ALL THE LATEST TECHNOLOGIES. TOGETHER WITH SPLATT NZ WE CAN OFFER A SPECIFIED PASTEURISING SOLUTION FOR YOU.
Tunnel Pasteurization is suitable to process beer, soft drinks, fruit juices, sparkling wine, jam, vegetable preserves. The sophisticated technological level allows high energy saving thanks to the thermal recovery obtained through the basins water exchange.
- Easy to assemble. Each module stands on adjustable height supports.
- Easy to transport. Modules can be freighted by truck or rail.
- For glass bottles and jars, metal cans, carton or plastic packs of various sizes and content.
- The special modular construction enables to produce tunnels from 3 sqm until 300 sqm with advancement planes up to 6 meters wide and 30 meters long. The double deck tunnels attain a capacity of 120.000 bottles/hour referred to 0,33 l bottles and total pasteurization cycle of 50 minutes. For different cycles (heating, holding, cooling and drying).
- The advanced speed of containers may be varied so varying the total process time.
Heating, holding and cooling water temperatures are automatically regulated or preset value.
- By regulating process time and temperatures, the number of pasteurization units of processed products is controlled and regulated.
- An integral automation system controlled by a PLC enables to control operating conditions, thus avoiding overpasteurization phenomena, in the event containers are stopped in the tunnel.